Stimulating iGaming Careers
With Gaming talent headhunted from our peer providers in the industry, our teams across the world are passionate about leading towards the Gaming experience of the future.
Our Core Values
We do what we say, on time, every time. We work closely with our clients to provide robust and effective plans of action, working strategically to deliver the optimal iGaming solutions for your specific business objectives and audience needs.
We’re dedicated to progression
We employ industry experts around the world with specialist knowledge in emerging markets and localisation, who keep one step ahead of market trends to ensure that our customers stay ahead of the game.
We invest in the best iGaming developers, design teams and infrastructure around the world to deliver progressive, constantly evolving technological solutions that help to give our operator clients the competitive edge.
- Software Development: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, test, and deploy robust Java applications.
- Code Quality: Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code while following best practices and coding standards.
- Technical Analysis: Analyze and troubleshoot complex technical issues, providing innovative solutions and improvements.
- Documentation: Create and maintain comprehensive technical documentation to aid in code understanding and future enhancements.
- Collaboration: Work closely with team members, including architects, developers, and QA’s, to deliver high-quality software in a timely fashion.
- Performance Optimization: Identify and implement performance enhancements, scalability improvements, and code optimizations.
- Technology Stack: Stay up to date with the latest Java-related technologies and frameworks to recommend and implement the best solutions.
- Code Reviews: Participate in and conduct code reviews to ensure code quality and adherence to standards.
- Security: Implement security best practices and contribute to maintaining the security of applications.
- Agile Development: Embrace agile development methodologies, such as Scrum or Kanban, to facilitate project delivery.
Qualifications and Skills
- Practical experience and a strong grasp of Java concurrency
- Development of distributed systems
- Proficiency and skills in at least one of the following technologies: AMQP, ZeroMQ, JMS, Kafka, Hazelcast
- Knowledge of Spring, JDBC, and NoSQL databases
- Proficient in SQL
- Familiarity with ETL processes
- Background in backend development, including Rest API practice
- Proficiency in creating automated unit and integration tests
- Experience with ORM, XML, JSON, and HTML
- Strong command of spoken and written English
Desired Certifications and Additional Qualifications:
- BS/MS degree
- Knowledge of cross-platform Web & Mobile development and libraries
- Experience with dependency injection, data binding
- Understanding of principles of the Clean Architecture
- Knowledge of Multi-thread applications, OOP & MVC concepts and design patterns
- Understanding principles of database modelling and programming like PL/SQL, pgSQL
- Basic Knowledge of Maven, Docker, Grande.
Environment and Perks:
No matter whether you work in one of our many offices, hybrid or remote, we will provide all hardware you require to do the job. You will be part of a team of likeminded people. Flexible core hours in the offices are also offered for the days you need to be around people.
If you are joining one of our offices from abroad, we will take care of everything you need from booking and arranging your flights, sorting temp accommodation whilst you find your new home, to getting your paperwork in order.
What we offer:
At Sportingtech, we realize to get top talent we need to offer great packages along with support and development to inspire great performance. Join us on a competitive salary along with a great range of benefits:
- Hybrid Working :Is available for all roles
- Culture: Growing company with a startup mentality moving at a great speed to drive the business to match our values.
- Learning & Dev: Personal and professional development are important to us all. We actively support your development and growth to develop your career along with our business and take us both to the next level.
- Wellness: We give you an allowance every year to spend across a menu of options that work for your personally and your own wellness. We also offer counselling and mental health support through our PHI
- Private Health: BUPA, Uniqa or equivalent which also includes Dental and all those things you don’t want to worry about when unwell.
- Office: Offices in London, Malta, Portugal and Bulgaria with more to come
- Social: Great package of team building events, summer parties, and those drinks after work along with BBQ’s to get you mixing and meeting new colleagues.