Stimulating iGaming Careers
With Gaming talent headhunted from our peer providers in the industry, our teams across the world are passionate about leading towards the Gaming experience of the future.
Our Core Values
We do what we say, on time, every time. We work closely with our clients to provide robust and effective plans of action, working strategically to deliver the optimal iGaming solutions for your specific business objectives and audience needs.
We’re dedicated to progression
We employ industry experts around the world with specialist knowledge in emerging markets and localisation, who keep one step ahead of market trends to ensure that our customers stay ahead of the game.
We invest in the best iGaming developers, design teams and infrastructure around the world to deliver progressive, constantly evolving technological solutions that help to give our operator clients the competitive edge.
- Implement a scalable ways of working with the aim to have full traceability and scalability of the teams performance.
- Integrate a Zero-Trust approach to infrastructure changes and aim to automate as much as possible to minimize the human factor.
- Implement a clear line of communication and ownership within the teams.
- Work together with the relevant team leads to assure a 24/7 on-call support as it is the business needs, escalation path, policies.
- Implement a easy documentation process in order to assure all data and information is kept up to date and usable.
- Work with the Finance team to optimize and track CAPEX/OPEX expenses when it comes to Infrastructure and Internal Corporate costs.
- Take ownership of the workflow, from request to delivery of data, reporting, and analysis, driving value and efficiency improvements.
- Develop strong relationships with all relevant stakeholders to your day to day.
- Collaborate closely with Product and Operational teams to provide engaging and clear insights in the appropriate context, enabling actionable recommendations.
- Enhance the visibility, performance and output of the team and align to company requirements.
- Mentor technical project managers/SCRUM masters.
- Have a good technical background in the industry and feel comfortable in working with highly technical teams.
Projects and Initiatives:
- Lead the refactoring of the ways of working within the infrastructure teams as a whole.
- Lead the maintenance organization and delivery, ownership and fallout.
- Be on the forefront of leading small to big migrations, improvements, work towards implementing a new patching process, backup, DR, etc in order to assure platform excellence.
- Be the main point of contact for other teams when it comes to requirements and requests/BAU work.
- Contribute to the company’s growth, revenue generation, and competitive advantage by providing key insights, analysis, and new thinking based on data-driven decision-making.
- Help Product team to Influence strategic decision-making processes by delivering actionable recommendations and insights to the Exec team and other stakeholders.
- Partner closely with Product and Operational teams to identify opportunities for optimization, process improvement, and innovation, based on data insights.
- Work closely with all the relevant technical teams and senior leaders to offer infrastructure excellence and increase the uptime of the platform to a 99.95%.
Monthly Client Reports:
- Have daily/weekly/monthly reporting lines and clear visibility of the performance of the team.
- Work with Service management teams to present an ongoing trend with improvements and correlate that with downtime/uptime improvements.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven experience in managing and developing people and teams.
- Track record of managing an analytical team’s output, capturing requirements, prioritising tasks, and effectively managing expectations.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in extracting, analysing, and interpreting large and complex data sets.
- Industry experience is critical and required
- Highly driven individual experiences with leading technical teams and being able to easily break down requirements.
- A good technical background is required in order to feel comfortable within this position.
- Have a Zero-trust approach to work and organization.
- Have strong experience with managing Atlassian products to improve efficiency, reporting and ways of working.
Desired Certifications and Additional Qualifications:
- Strong communication, stakeholder management, and critical thinking abilities.
- Atlassian product management is desirable.
Where you fit in:
The Operations manager is responsible for the planning, tracking, ownership, process management. They will be expected to manage the workload, processes, ways of working and deliveries together with all the Infrastructure teams that consist of SysOps, CloudOps, DevOps and DBAs. The Operations manager will also be responsible for big migration projects when it comes to infrastructure changes/improvements.
Needs to have a good technical background and feel comfortable with having technical discussions with the relevant teams. Technologies used for managing the workload would be Atlassian based products.