Stimulating iGaming Careers
With Gaming talent headhunted from our peer providers in the industry, our teams across the world are passionate about leading towards the Gaming experience of the future.
Our Core Values
We do what we say, on time, every time. We work closely with our clients to provide robust and effective plans of action, working strategically to deliver the optimal iGaming solutions for your specific business objectives and audience needs.
We’re dedicated to progression
We employ industry experts around the world with specialist knowledge in emerging markets and localisation, who keep one step ahead of market trends to ensure that our customers stay ahead of the game.
We invest in the best iGaming developers, design teams and infrastructure around the world to deliver progressive, constantly evolving technological solutions that help to give our operator clients the competitive edge.
- Develop, iterate and execute a comprehensive product strategy aligned with the company’s overall vision and goals, ensuring maximum value return.
- Accountability for crafting and maintaining the product roadmap, collaborating closely with Product Owners to align on team-level deliverables.
- Hold all relevant line management responsibilities for the Product Owner(s).
- Assess and prioritize all product features and technical enhancements based on customer needs, business objectives, and market trends.
- Work in close collaboration with the Business Analyst team to ensure optimal requirements quality.
- Work closely with stakeholders, including all relevant internal teams and customers, to gather input for informed decisions regarding product and technology backlogs.
- Utilize agile methodologies to contribute to the software development process. Collaborate closely with the Product Owner and provide ongoing guidance and support throughout the development lifecycle.
- Responsibility for ensuring backlogs for assigned product(s) are complete and accurate, at all times, as well as answering related question from the business stake holders.
- Conduct market research, and execute recurring competitor analysis. Leverage this knowledge to identify opportunities for product differentiation and innovation.
- Contribute to shared product management vision across the company by building consensus on process, ways of working and prioritisation.
- Communicate product updates, gather feedback, and manage expectations effectively.
- Contribute to defining and analysing metrics that inform the success of our products.
- Contribute to product documentation.
- Communicate product launches and coordinate with marketing and sales teams to develop product positioning, and communication plans.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience (5+ years) as a Product Manager in the software gambling industry, with a focus on end-to-end B2B product lifecycle management.
- Demonstrated success in developing and launching successful software products or features.
- Experience working in an agile development environment and using project management tools.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically while paying attention to details.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Strong analytical mindset with the ability to leverage data to drive decision-making.
- A passion for technology, user-centric design, and delivering exceptional user experiences.
- Hybrid way of working / fully remote option
- Additional health insurance and dental service coverage
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive annual bonus
- Training and development opportunities
- Quarterly team building