Stimulating iGaming Careers
With Gaming talent headhunted from our peer providers in the industry, our teams across the world are passionate about leading towards the Gaming experience of the future.
Our Core Values
We do what we say, on time, every time. We work closely with our clients to provide robust and effective plans of action, working strategically to deliver the optimal iGaming solutions for your specific business objectives and audience needs.
We’re dedicated to progression
We employ industry experts around the world with specialist knowledge in emerging markets and localisation, who keep one step ahead of market trends to ensure that our customers stay ahead of the game.
We invest in the best iGaming developers, design teams and infrastructure around the world to deliver progressive, constantly evolving technological solutions that help to give our operator clients the competitive edge.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Hold a degree in Mathematics or a numerate field, with knowledge of probability and statistics being advantageous.
• Proven experience in managing and developing people and teams.
• Track record of managing an analytical team’s output, capturing requirements, prioritising tasks, and effectively managing expectations.
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
• Experience in extracting, analysing, and interpreting large and complex data sets.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar BI/Analytics focused role.
• Strong experience with ROI analysis and utilizing SQL for data manipulation and analysis.
• Familiarity with the online gambling industry is desirable.
• Mathematically minded, comfortable with statistics, probability, and logical problem-solving.
• Deep understanding of best practices for data analysis and visualization platforms.
Desired Certifications and Additional Qualifications:
- Certifications in data analytics, such as Certified Analytics Professional (CAP) or Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate.
- Proficiency in other business intelligence tools like Tableau or PowerBI.
- Strong communication, stakeholder management, and critical thinking abilities.
Job role responsibilities
- Evaluate and potentially implement new BI systems, such as Tableau or PowerBI, to extend the capabilities of our back office.
- Work on integrating all data into third-party systems, ensuring accessibility and ease of use for all stakeholders.
- Set up detailed daily reports tailored to different teams within the organisation, providing timely updates on overall KPIs and individual client KPIs.
- Take ownership of the workflow, from request to delivery of data, reporting, and analysis, driving value and efficiency improvements.
- Develop strong relationships with Product Owners, Product Managers, and team members .
- Collaborate closely with Product and Operational teams to provide engaging and clear insights in the appropriate context, enabling actionable recommendations.
- Enhance data accessibility within the department, including building business cases to enrich the data warehouse and improve the quality of analysis.
- Mentoring Junior and Mid level BI Dev team members
- Maintain and develop reports in the existing MSTR (MicroStrategy) tools within the back office, ensuring accurate and up-to-date reporting capabilities.
- Utilize strong knowledge of Power BI tools to maintain and enhance the viewing of KPIs for our clients.
Projects and Initiatives:
- Lead the implementation of a comprehensive customer lifetime value modelling system, combining it with acquisition spend information to provide key KPI statistics and ROI analysis by granular channel.
- Drive the development and delivery of innovative analytical solutions that enable the company’s rapid digital revenue growth.
- Establish a robust data governance framework, including data quality management processes and compliance protocols, to ensure accurate and reliable insights.
- Contribute to the company’s growth, revenue generation, and competitive advantage by providing key insights, analysis, and new thinking based on data-driven decision-making.
- Help Product team to Influence strategic decision-making processes by delivering actionable recommendations and insights to the Exec team and other stakeholders.
- Partner closely with Product and Operational teams to identify opportunities for optimization, process improvement, and innovation, based on data insights.
Monthly Client Reports:
- Prepare and deliver monthly client reports with comprehensive insights to stakeholders, including the Exec team, Product Teams, and Key Account Managers.
- Highlight key performance metrics, trends, and opportunities for improvement to drive marketing and promotional activities.
- Ensure reporting processes and procedures are fully documented and constantly reviewed in line with changing business and customer requirements.
Where you Fit In
The data warehouse team(DWH), responsible for maintaining and developing end-to-end data and business intelligence solutions. DWH team is made up of highly skilled professionals who are dedicated to ensuring that our organization’s data is accurate, reliable, and easily accessible. DWH work closely with other departments to understand their data needs and provide them with the information they require to make informed decisions.
SQL, Microsoft Office especially Excel and Powerpoint, Tableau, PowerBI and Microstrategy