Location: Saint Julian’s, Malta
Stimulating iGaming Careers
With Gaming talent headhunted from our peer providers in the industry including Betfair, Betway, SBTech, Sporting Solutions, Sportradar, Tabcorp and William Hill, our teams across the world are passionate about leading towards the Gaming experience of the future.
Our Core Values
We do what we say, on time, every time. We work closely with our clients to provide robust and effective plans of action, working strategically to deliver the optimal iGaming solutions for your specific business objectives and audience needs.
We’re dedicated to progression
We employ industry experts around the world with specialist knowledge in emerging markets and localisation, who keep one step ahead of market trends to ensure that our customers stay ahead of the game.
We invest in the best iGaming developers, design teams and infrastructure around the world to deliver progressive, constantly evolving technological solutions that help to give our operator clients the competitive edge.
This role is responsible for managing the future strategic direction of the Sportingtech casino product proposition and tailoring it for our target markets including Europe, LATAM and Africa amongst others.
The role will be accountable for provider relationships, the content and margin strategy, new innovations and working closely with IT to direct how existing and new products are integrated on to the core UI. The successful candidate will be required to travel extensively to meet with casino content providers both in the UK and abroad, as well as meeting with our developers in other remote locations from time to time.
This role is business critical and provides scope for the successful candidate to put their stamp on it to out-perform the market.
Product and Innovation
- Define the key USPs of our offering to the market, engaging with new and existing suppliers to achieve this
- Champion the product vision, help to engage the wider business teams and encourage contribution to new product development
- Combine market intelligence, financial and behavioural data, customer requirements and other relevant items to design a roadmap that meets the needs of our clients across multiple jurisdictions
- Own the product and constantly strive for improvement through product providers and UI/UX
- Manage all current and future providers for our casino product, from a commercial and technical point of view
- Continually assess new innovations and lead commercials from initial engagement to contract, and subsequent integrations
- Work closely with the Business Intelligence Manger in identifying trends and relaying
- Work with in-house marketing managers to make recommendations to customers on management, marketing, trading strategy and promotions
- Act as a focal point to educate new joiners (in areas such as Support)
Financial Performance & Reporting
- Take overall responsibility for the commercial performance of the casino product.
- Provide regular updates to the Exec on overall figures and encouraging/concerning trends and make recommendations to enhance or resolve as appropriate
- Look at other ways to enhance the overall business such as encouraging cross-sell campaigns from exchange to casino and vice versa.
Reporting/Working closely with
- CTO and wider IT team, Business Analysts and UI/UX teams
- Business Intelligence Manager
- Exchange Product Manager
- At least 5 years’ experience working with online casino
- Solid and repeatedly demonstrated problem solving abilities and evidence of use analytical skills to determine future actions and assess past decisions
- Evidence of creation of commercial business cases and using this to help prioritise product development decisions
- Experience of communicating and engaging senior commercial stakeholders as part of a product development process
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the business and with external teams
- Ability to manage third party provider relationships directly or via your team members, for existing providers and also assessing and on-boarding new providers.
- Demonstrated ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision to deliver high quality work in a timely manner.
- Fluent written & spoken English, other languages a benefit
- B2C experience to complement the above
- Experience of taking multiple products from concept through to delivery – particularly the commercial elements
- Pricing and commercial management experience
- Experience of working with external development teams
- Formal Product Management qualifications would be an advantage