Location: Saint Julian’s, Malta
Stimulating iGaming Careers
With Gaming talent headhunted from our peer providers in the industry including Betfair, Betway, SBTech, Sporting Solutions, Sportradar, Tabcorp and William Hill, our teams across the world are passionate about leading towards the Gaming experience of the future.
Our Core Values
We do what we say, on time, every time. We work closely with our clients to provide robust and effective plans of action, working strategically to deliver the optimal iGaming solutions for your specific business objectives and audience needs.
We’re dedicated to progression
We employ industry experts around the world with specialist knowledge in emerging markets and localisation, who keep one step ahead of market trends to ensure that our customers stay ahead of the game.
We invest in the best iGaming developers, design teams and infrastructure around the world to deliver progressive, constantly evolving technological solutions that help to give our operator clients the competitive edge.
The purpose of the role is to manage and improve the Customer Service experience of our customers. To ensure they receive excellent, effective and efficient support while also working closely with the rest of the support team and other members in order to provide the best solutions to our customers. Act as a first point of contact, log Interactions and identification of customer. This will involve 1st call resolution for the majority of customer queries and ensuring complex cases are escalated to and followed up by the correct point of contact within the company.
- Provide 1st level general support by mail to customers and partners or assure a proper escalation to the 1st level technical support: support on online self-service tools
- Responsible for answering incoming e-mails, web-based tickets and prioritizing customer’s support needs
- Support ticket management: enter, change, and manage requests related to support tickets in cooperation with IT Staff.
- Provide support to the customers by solving complaints
- Proactive information communication
- Complete documentation and follow up on all commitments and customer details
- Actively create/modify CRM and knowledge databases
- Collaborate with IT Development and Sales on new product launches
- Ongoing proactive research and learning about new products, technologies and application
- Participate in the interaction center’s continuous improvement process
- Liaise between customers, After-Sales and Marketing
- Fluent in Portuguese and English
- iGaming experience
- Previous experience in customer support
- Previous experience in the IT Customer field is an advantage
- Ability to multitask (logging queries while speaking with customers)
- PC skills (Microsoft, Windows, ERPs, JIRA)
- Capacity to learn basic technical concepts is essential
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and time management skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, but also as part of a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
- Flexible and have the ability to learn quickly
- Previous CRM experience would be considered an advantage
- The candidate must be flexible to work shifts on weekends, mornings and evenings