Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Stimulating iGaming Careers
With Gaming talent headhunted from our peer providers in the industry including Betfair, Betway, SBTech, Sporting Solutions, Sportradar, Tabcorp and William Hill, our teams across the world are passionate about leading towards the Gaming experience of the future.
Our Core Values
We do what we say, on time, every time. We work closely with our clients to provide robust and effective plans of action, working strategically to deliver the optimal iGaming solutions for your specific business objectives and audience needs.
We’re dedicated to progression
We employ industry experts around the world with specialist knowledge in emerging markets and localisation, who keep one step ahead of market trends to ensure that our customers stay ahead of the game.
We invest in the best iGaming developers, design teams and infrastructure around the world to deliver progressive, constantly evolving technological solutions that help to give our operator clients the competitive edge.
Data Engineer function will be on the collecting, storing, processing, and analyzing data sets. The primary focus will be on choosing optimal solutions to use for these purposes, then maintaining, implementing, and monitoring them. You will also be responsible for integrating them with the architecture used across the company.
- Monitor and improve data quality
- Recommend different ways to constantly improve data reliability and quality
- Develop reports and dashboards
- Strong object-oriented design and development skills
- Enjoy improving & optimizing software and using new technologies
- Proactively thinking and result-oriented approach
- Good command of English language, written and verbal
- Experience in:
- Unix/ Linux and shell scripting,
- Java/Scala programming
- RESTful APIs
- SQL and NoSQL technologies, data modeling and tradeoffs
- Databases columnar, distributed, row based
- Experience in open-source data technologies (Hadoop, HBase, Hive, Kafka, Storm etc.)
- Knowledge of streaming architecture
- Hybrid way of working/ fully remote option
- Additional annual leave days – 25 for the whole year
- Day off on your birthday
- Additional health insurance and dental service coverage
- Multisport card
- Flexible working hours
- Annual bonus
- Referral bonus
- Additional paid maternity leave
- New-born bonus
- Marriage bonus
- Training and development opportunities
- Memorable team buildings