Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Stimulating iGaming Careers
With Gaming talent headhunted from our peer providers in the industry including Betfair, Betway, SBTech, Sporting Solutions, Sportradar, Tabcorp and William Hill, our teams across the world are passionate about leading towards the Gaming experience of the future.
Our Core Values
We do what we say, on time, every time. We work closely with our clients to provide robust and effective plans of action, working strategically to deliver the optimal iGaming solutions for your specific business objectives and audience needs.
We’re dedicated to progression
We employ industry experts around the world with specialist knowledge in emerging markets and localisation, who keep one step ahead of market trends to ensure that our customers stay ahead of the game.
We invest in the best iGaming developers, design teams and infrastructure around the world to deliver progressive, constantly evolving technological solutions that help to give our operator clients the competitive edge.
Database Administrator is an integral member of the project team responsible for managing company’s database system, install and maintain the database software, create storage structures, set up user accounts, debug malfunctioning programs, create backups, and regularly maintain the database security. To ensure success as a Database Administrator, he/she should have extensive experience with DBA front-end and back-end tools, excellent problem-solving skills, and hands-on experience with database management. We are searching for a person who can expertly manage a company’s database system to maximize performance and efficiency.
- Installing and maintaining the database software (PostgreSQL, Oracle etc.)
- Creating storage database structures with high-level security features.
- Altering storage structures to meet the evolving needs of the company.
- Training users on how to access the information in the database.
- Finding and debugging malfunctioning programs affecting the database integrity.
- Creating autonomous database backups and managing standby databases or mirrors.
- Regularly monitoring & updating the database security protocols.
- Setting up database user accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Proven work experience as a PostgreSQL Database Administrator.
- Experience in Database Administration on Oracle 11g/12c/19c.
- Experienced in database design, coding, and documentation.
- Good knowledge of database backup procedures, backup & recovery systems, SQL and PL/SQL for PostgreSQL & Oracle.
- Good Knowledge of shell scripting on Unix/Linux systems
- Knowledge of in-memory databases such as Memcached, Hazelcast, Apache ignite, Redis.
- Basic knowledge of programming languages and API.
- and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Ability to visualize algorithmic structures.
- Hybrid way of working/ fully remote option
- Additional annual leave days – 25 for the whole year
- Day off on your birthday
- Additional health insurance and dental service coverage
- Multisport card
- Flexible working hours
- Annual bonus
- Referral bonus
- Additional paid maternity leave
- New-born bonus
- Marriage bonus
- Training and development opportunities
- Memorable team buildings