Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Stimulating iGaming Careers
With Gaming talent headhunted from our peer providers in the industry including Betfair, Betway, SBTech, Sporting Solutions, Sportradar, Tabcorp and William Hill, our teams across the world are passionate about leading towards the Gaming experience of the future.
Our Core Values
We do what we say, on time, every time. We work closely with our clients to provide robust and effective plans of action, working strategically to deliver the optimal iGaming solutions for your specific business objectives and audience needs.
We’re dedicated to progression
We employ industry experts around the world with specialist knowledge in emerging markets and localisation, who keep one step ahead of market trends to ensure that our customers stay ahead of the game.
We invest in the best iGaming developers, design teams and infrastructure around the world to deliver progressive, constantly evolving technological solutions that help to give our operator clients the competitive edge.
Engineering Manager is the leader of delivery teams and reports to Head of Engineering, responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating all activities associated with implementation and maintenance of software solutions across multiple functional areas of the organization.
- Provide vision, planning and coordination of software development and implementation activities. Establishes standards, organization, and process flows.
- Lead the development teams ensuring best cultural and engineering practices.
- Manage software processes striving to achieve a high level of quality and independent verification of software reliability.
- Provide constant feedback to improve and enhance the career and personal growth of teams.
- Guide and provide input to all strategic and technical planning for the engineering department.
Required skill and qualification:
- Development experience in any of Backend, Frontend or Datawarehouse areas
- Team leader/management experience
- Expertise in most of the following areas:
- Experience in developing/designing/managing distributed systems.
- Knowledge and skills in at least one of the following technologies: RabbitMQ, Kafka, Ignite, JMS, Hazelcast
- Experience with microservice or event driven service topologies
- Experience in project management, software development and agile methodologies
- Experience in managing end-to-end development life cycle.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
We will consider as an advantage:
- Knowledge of cross-platform development
- Understanding of principles of Clean Architecture and Software craftmanship
- Knowledge of Multi-threaded applications, OOP & MVC concepts and design patterns
- Understanding principles of database modelling
- Hybrid way of working / fully remote option
- Additional annual leave days
- Day off on your birthday
- Additional health insurance and dental service coverage
- Free Multisport card
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive annual bonus
- Referral bonus
- Additional paid maternity leave
- Training and development opportunities
- Memorable team buildings