Location: Saint Julian’s, Malta
Stimulating iGaming Careers
With Gaming talent headhunted from our peer providers in the industry including Betfair, Betway, SBTech, Sporting Solutions, Sportradar, Tabcorp and William Hill, our teams across the world are passionate about leading towards the Gaming experience of the future.
Our Core Values
We do what we say, on time, every time. We work closely with our clients to provide robust and effective plans of action, working strategically to deliver the optimal iGaming solutions for your specific business objectives and audience needs.
We’re dedicated to progression
We employ industry experts around the world with specialist knowledge in emerging markets and localisation, who keep one step ahead of market trends to ensure that our customers stay ahead of the game.
We invest in the best iGaming developers, design teams and infrastructure around the world to deliver progressive, constantly evolving technological solutions that help to give our operator clients the competitive edge.
The Head of Payments role is critical in driving our expansion into both regulating and fully regulated markets, owning the overall payments strategy to the benefit of our clients. You will have significant experience in Gaming B2C & B2B payment solutions, have the customer at the heart in all that you do, taking a consultative approach whilst maintaining a strategic, “big picture” view what Sportingtech is looking to achieve. The role encompasses every aspect of payments from technical and product management of the roadmap, relationships with PSPs, operational flows, legal requirements and the ability to manage multiple stakeholders across the business to deliver a forward-thinking and pro-active payments function to our clients.
- Set and Manage the payments roadmap, liaising with stakeholders in IT, commercial, finance and delivery.
- To support with the review, evaluation and development of business cases for new payments-related projects in line with the company strategy.
- Responsible for onboarding of new payment solutions for current and future target markets, both in regulated and regulating markets.
- Lead the business on communication of potential applicable restrictions and limitations, adherence and fulfilment of relevant technical requirements.
- Be the first point of contact with payment providers and manage escalations of payments related issues between internal and external parties.
- Support with supervision and organisation, effective PSP integrations with payment and I.T teams.
- Negotiation of PSP commercial terms and fees, review and adjustment of legal terms and conditions of compliance and services, where applicable in any of our B2C partnerships.
- Working with account management teams to undertake relevant PSP market research in line with company strategy whilst providing competitor analysis.
- Quality Testing of UX for integrated PSP methods, acceptance and sign-off on the delivery of requested technical integrations.
- Be the point of contact for internal stakeholders, assisting with queries related to meeting both business and legal/compliance requirements.
- Keep updated and informed on new payments solutions for the industry through research and networking.
- Prepare and maintain payments documentation regarding the internal processes, procedures and general information.
- Document and report on any major issues affecting payments processing. You also assist the Finance department in reconciliation processes and mismatch analysis.
- Take care of PSP reporting by analysing trends in terms of volumes, success rate, and performance, where applicable.
- Proven experience in online product solutions with payment solution providers.
- Good knowledge of integration and onboarding process and requirements with payment solutions suppliers.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and ability to adapt to changing priorities, multitask and work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal), other language skills are a great advantage.
- Experience with technical backlog items, end user testing, bug alerting and monitoring.
- Be able to establish and maintain strong relationships with all payment providers to the benefit of the business and customers alike.
- Strong interest and knowledge in the iGaming industry and its regulations as well as passionate about technological solutions that enable smarter working.
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role