Location: Saint Julian’s, Malta
Stimulating iGaming Careers
With Gaming talent headhunted from our peer providers in the industry including Betfair, Betway, SBTech, Sporting Solutions, Sportradar, Tabcorp and William Hill, our teams across the world are passionate about leading towards the Gaming experience of the future.
Our Core Values
We do what we say, on time, every time. We work closely with our clients to provide robust and effective plans of action, working strategically to deliver the optimal iGaming solutions for your specific business objectives and audience needs.
We’re dedicated to progression
We employ industry experts around the world with specialist knowledge in emerging markets and localisation, who keep one step ahead of market trends to ensure that our customers stay ahead of the game.
We invest in the best iGaming developers, design teams and infrastructure around the world to deliver progressive, constantly evolving technological solutions that help to give our operator clients the competitive edge.
The purpose of the role is to support the HRD in all generalist HR activities, specifically reviewing and advising on HR processes. The role primarily delivers operational HR to line managers for the team in Malta.
- Collaborating with line managers for the teams in Malta to ensure smooth running of all people matters.
- Be a point of contact for the Malta employees to address concerns on issues such as wellness, employment, and any new employee issues.
- Creating, maintain and keeping up to date physical and electronic filing systems
- Working with the In-House Talent Acquisition team in posting job adverts on the Website and make sure the site is up to date
- Ensuring Offer letters and contracts are sent out in a prompt and timely manner and follow up as required.
- Partner with the HRD to establish and roll out the People strategy.
- Handle employee relations issues promptly and confidentially in Malta
- Organise the employee onboarding arrangements ensuring everything is order prior to commencement and ensure smooth onboarding
- Deliver the onboarding to new employees in Malta – Welcome, Presentation, etc
- Liaise with the HRD and In-House Talent Acquisition team with regard to any relocation issues for new employees moving to Malta
- Assist with training needs analysis in order for the HR team to deliver a training plan
- Deliver in house training as required by the HRD
- Document and calculate the cost of wellness claims, confirm with Finance and prepare a monthly report for the HRD
- Obtaining references as required
- Scanning documents into relevant databases as required
- Manage staff recording for areas such as holidays, sick leave etc
- Organise departmental calendars for birthdays, team meetings, events, etc
- Give advice on disciplinaries in Malta and attend as the minute taker
- Any projects as assigned by the HRD from time to time
- Experience in a similar role or an HR related qualification
- Possess and eagerness to learn and assist
- Competence in dealing with all employee matters
- Experience in delivering training
- Well organised and able to juggle multiple tasks efficiently along with being detail orientated
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English (mother tongue preferred)
- Must be able to prioritise and plan work activities in a time efficient manner
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- General knowledge of Maltese employment law and best practice.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships and work confidently