Who we are
Sportingtech offers a next generation B2B platform delivering the gaming experience of the future to over 70 customers worldwide. With market-specific online sportsbook, casino and retail solutions, it combines a technology-led approach with vast industry know-how, giving clients a reliable service tailored to their needs. Its casino portfolio features more than 6,000 slots from leading suppliers and its sportsbook solution provides over 35,000 live events across 65 sports. Its omni-channel retail powers land-based estates connecting to any online operation, ensuring full customisation.
Sportingtech are dedicated to changing the industry and recently expanded their commercial operations to include African, Asian and LatAm markets.
Purpose of the role
The Data Architect will work as a member of architecture team. They will be responsible for the data part of the platform. Along with other architecture team members they will build processes and reference architecture for the data platform. They will cooperate with technical leads, senior developers, and CTO leadership to establish, manage and lead the best course of action given the business requirements and technical challenges.
You will be responsible for
- Working with the teams to establish the priorities regarding the delivery of non-functional requirements
- Continually identifying and driving improvements through technical debt reduction
- Identifying bad processes, development lifecycle issues and highlighting to the leadership team
- Partake in the creation and maintenance of the common architectural and development practices for the company
- Contributing to definition and maintenance of reference architecture for data part of the platform
- Support various teams in appropriate implementation according to the defined architecture
- Work together with relevant stakeholders across the Engineering departments including security, product, delivery, infrastructure, etc.
- Guide and provide input to all strategic and technical planning for the data department
You will have
- Experience in end-to-end project life cycle including system analysis, design, development and testing and production support
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in building an architecture and designing data systems and data structures
- Understanding in proper data governance and classification
- Experience with design of ETL and streaming patterns
- Experience with data analysis and reporting tools
- Experience in project management, software development and agile methodologies.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Knowledge of design patterns, experience delivering technical architecture
- Understanding of principles of the Clean Architecture and Software craftsmanship
- Basic Knowledge of software project lifecycle tools – e.g. git, Jenkins
- Ability to travel 2-3 times a year for a week business trip
You will receive
- Hybrid way of working / fully remote option
- Additional annual leave days
- Day off on your birthday
- Additional health insurance and dental service coverage
- Multisport card
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive annual bonus
- Referral bonus
- Additional paid maternity leave
- Training and development opportunities
- Memorable team buildings