Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Stimulating iGaming Careers
With Gaming talent headhunted from our peer providers in the industry including Betfair, Betway, SBTech, Sporting Solutions, Sportradar, Tabcorp and William Hill, our teams across the world are passionate about leading towards the Gaming experience of the future.
Our Core Values
We do what we say, on time, every time. We work closely with our clients to provide robust and effective plans of action, working strategically to deliver the optimal iGaming solutions for your specific business objectives and audience needs.
We’re dedicated to progression
We employ industry experts around the world with specialist knowledge in emerging markets and localisation, who keep one step ahead of market trends to ensure that our customers stay ahead of the game.
We invest in the best iGaming developers, design teams and infrastructure around the world to deliver progressive, constantly evolving technological solutions that help to give our operator clients the competitive edge.
Reporting into the Incident manager, the position requires the candidate to lead end-to-end incident resolution, record and maintain reports and records and maintain communication to all relevant stakeholders. The analyst will drive analysis and improvements to monitoring, alerting, processes, and procedures.
- Identify and diagnose issues and problems raised
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Perform root cause analysis using Lean Six Sigma or similar method
- Advise partners and/or account managers on appropriate course of action
- Collaborate with other team members to achieve satisfactory resolution of customer issue
- Maintain clear and concise communication with all stakeholders
- Create and maintain problem, outage, and retrospectives/postmortem records
- Ensure proper reporting and follow up of previous incidents
- Set up, monitor, and take appropriate action on system alerts
- Develop recommendations for changes and improvements to prevent issue reoccurrence
- Responsible for being single point of contact for any technical issues across all products of the company
- Knowledge of Incident management best practices and/or relevant experience
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence or any similar ticket tracking and knowledgebase systems
- Proven working experience in enterprise technical support, IT support or as a technical engineer
- Knowledge of application logging and monitoring tools such as ELK, New Relic, Splunk, Dynatrace or any similar applications
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products
- Ability to troubleshoot complex hardware and software issues
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Fluent verbal and written English
- Hybrid way of working / fully remote option
- Additional annual leave days
- Day off on your birthday
- Additional health insurance and dental service coverage
- Free Multisport card
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive annual bonus
- Referral bonus
- Additional paid maternity leave
- Training and development opportunities
- Memorable team buildings