- Manage the operational and commercial launches of all new clients across Europe, Africa, and LATAM, end-to-end.
- Be the first point of contact for clients after commercial deals have been completed, providing them with reassurance that their project is in safe hands.
- Follow the agreed onboarding process but also contribute and suggest changes to further enhance ways of working.
- Be the bridge between the client and all internal teams such as Development, BA, Tester, TAM and CAM.
- Develop an excellent knowledge of Sportingtech Gaming processes and procedures for kick-off, onboarding, operational delivery and go-live.
- Develop an understanding of the client’s own structure, asking about marketing teams, customers services etc. to enable a better long-term working relationship.
- Use always considered judgment involving commercial and technical account managers or in escalating issues in the process accordingly.
- Work independently and at a consistently high level, with excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- Keep detailed work in progress updates and work transparently with all teams to ensure a full appreciation of the work you are undertaking, the client experience and business risks and challenges that may be encountered.
- Facilitate problem resolution for both clients and internal departments in relation to client-related issues.
- Fluent in Portuguese
- Fluent in English
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role within iGaming with a focus on Platform Technology
- Natural people skills and an influential communicator with both clients and internal stakeholders alike
- Superb organisational and project management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Client service orientation and proactive mindset, with a proven ability to work with clients in difficult situations.
- Demonstrable ability to guide stakeholders/organisations to influence change.#
- Personal gravitas to be able to manage customers effectively and influence IT and commercial teams to keep in line with client requirements.
To apply, send your resume (in English) to email@example.com with a reference “Project Manager”.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview.