Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Stimulating iGaming Careers
With Gaming talent headhunted from our peer providers in the industry including Betfair, Betway, SBTech, Sporting Solutions, Sportradar, Tabcorp and William Hill, our teams across the world are passionate about leading towards the Gaming experience of the future.
Our Core Values
We do what we say, on time, every time. We work closely with our clients to provide robust and effective plans of action, working strategically to deliver the optimal iGaming solutions for your specific business objectives and audience needs.
We’re dedicated to progression
We employ industry experts around the world with specialist knowledge in emerging markets and localisation, who keep one step ahead of market trends to ensure that our customers stay ahead of the game.
We invest in the best iGaming developers, design teams and infrastructure around the world to deliver progressive, constantly evolving technological solutions that help to give our operator clients the competitive edge.
Quality Assurance Engineer is an integral member of the project team responsible for delivering development projects of varying size and complexity. The Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for being a part of development team, directing, organizing, and controlling the project quality activities and results, under the direction of the Development Team Lead and Project Manager.
The Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for overseeing the product quality during development lifecycle. This may include attending meetings and taking minutes, receiving project documents, compiling knowledge bases, keeping project deadlines with desired quality for project, which will include create, execute, and enhance manual and automation test cases.
- Advanced experience in web applications test automation and frameworks (Selenium WebDriver, Junit)
- API (Swagger, Postman) & UI testing experience (knowledge of HTML, CSS)
- Experience with SQL
- Knowledge of OOP concepts
- Experience with Version Control Systems (GIT)
- Experience working in anAgile environment
- Excellent level of English
- Experience with performance and/or security testing
- REST Assured
- CI and/or DevOps skills will be considered a great advantage
- Experience with multi-tenancy software
- Experience in a similar business domain
- Hybrid way of working / fully remote option
- Additional annual leave days
- Day off on your birthday
- Additional health insurance and dental service coverage
- Multisport card
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive annual bonus
- Referral bonus
- Additional paid maternity leave
- Training and development opportunities
- Memorable team buildings