Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Stimulating iGaming Careers
With Gaming talent headhunted from our peer providers in the industry including Betfair, Betway, SBTech, Sporting Solutions, Sportradar, Tabcorp and William Hill, our teams across the world are passionate about leading towards the Gaming experience of the future.
Our Core Values
We do what we say, on time, every time. We work closely with our clients to provide robust and effective plans of action, working strategically to deliver the optimal iGaming solutions for your specific business objectives and audience needs.
We’re dedicated to progression
We employ industry experts around the world with specialist knowledge in emerging markets and localisation, who keep one step ahead of market trends to ensure that our customers stay ahead of the game.
We invest in the best iGaming developers, design teams and infrastructure around the world to deliver progressive, constantly evolving technological solutions that help to give our operator clients the competitive edge.
As a Senior Java developer, you will join one of our multinational Scrum teams to create state-of-the-art software solutions. In all teams we cooperate with internal and external experts from different knowledge domains to discover and build the best solutions possible.
- Take part in the architecture definition
- Perform technical analysis and suggest improvements
- Develop new features and make changes to existing code
- Proactively participate in tasks estimation.
- Maintaining source code of the company software stack
- Reviewing requirements, estimate and participate in technical analysis in order to proactively develop and outline potential issues
- Design and implement custom functionalities
- Cover the designed/implemented functionality with unit and integration tests
- Lead POC work along with architecture from discovery to delivery
- Senior experience in Java 8+, SE or EE development experience in (micro) services architectures including webservice frameworks like Java Spring Boot;
- Expertise in all the following areas:
- Java concurrency (practical experience and good knowledge)
- Developing distributed systems
- Knowledge and skills in at least one of the following technologies: AMQP, ZeroMQ, JMS, Kafka, Hazelcast
- Spring, JDBC, NoSQL databases
- Good SQL knowledge
- Understanding of ETL
- Backend development experience (Rest API practice experience)
- Creation of automated unit and integration tests
- ORM, XML, JSON, HTML
- Good spoken and written English
- BS/MS degree
- Knowledge of cross-platform Web & Mobile development and libraries
- Experience with dependency injection, data binding
- Understanding of principles of the Clean Architecture
- Knowledge of Multi-thread applications, OOP & MVC concepts and design patterns
- Understanding principles of database modelling and programming like PL/SQL, pgSQL
- Basic Knowledge of Maven, Docker, Gradle.
- Hybrid way of working / fully remote option
- Additional annual leave days
- Day off on your birthday
- Additional health insurance and dental service coverage
- Multisport card
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive annual bonus
- Referral bonus
- Additional paid maternity leave
- Training and development opportunities
- Memorable team buildings