Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Stimulating iGaming Careers
With Gaming talent headhunted from our peer providers in the industry including Betfair, Betway, SBTech, Sporting Solutions, Sportradar, Tabcorp and William Hill, our teams across the world are passionate about leading towards the Gaming experience of the future.
Our Core Values
We do what we say, on time, every time. We work closely with our clients to provide robust and effective plans of action, working strategically to deliver the optimal iGaming solutions for your specific business objectives and audience needs.
We’re dedicated to progression
We employ industry experts around the world with specialist knowledge in emerging markets and localisation, who keep one step ahead of market trends to ensure that our customers stay ahead of the game.
We invest in the best iGaming developers, design teams and infrastructure around the world to deliver progressive, constantly evolving technological solutions that help to give our operator clients the competitive edge.
Senior System Administrator is an integral member of the infrastructure team responsible for managing company’s infrastructure systems, installing, and maintaining the operating system software, creating networking and system structures, debugging malfunctioning programs, managing backup policies and building system backup environments, and regularly maintaining the system security. The role require extensive experience with Operating Systems and Networking concepts and monitoring tools, excellent problem-solving skills, and hands-on experience with systems and network management.
- Installing, maintaining, and monitoring operating systems.
- Installing, maintaining, and monitoring network structures.
- Finding and debugging malfunctioning programs affecting the system integrity and performance.
- Altering system and network structures to meet the evolving needs of the company.
- Creating autonomous system backups.
- Setting up system monitoring environments and maintaining system availability.
- Regularly monitoring & updating the system security protocols.
- Monthly scheduled on-call system monitoring during out of office hours and weekends.
- Proven work experience on Linux or Unix-based Operating Systems. Experience on CentOS or Redhat based distributions is a plus.
- Good Experience in VMware vSphere installation, management tuning and performance monitoring.
- Experienced in NGINX configuration, performance monitoring, tuning and troubleshooting.
- Experienced in system and network design, shell (or python) scripting and documentation.
- Good knowledge in network and OS monitoring and problem troubleshooting and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with Network IPSEC tunnel setups on Linux.
- Familiarity with JAVA-based application run time parameter tuning, monitoring and problem troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of DDoS protection services such as Cloudflare, Nexusguard or Imperva (Incapsula) is a plus.
- Knowledge of public cloud management platforms such as AWS and/or Cloud IBM is a plus.
- Experienced in Nagios/Zabbix/PRTG like infrastructure and network monitoring tools.
- Experienced in building backup methodologies and tools.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Compatibility with flexible working hours.
- Hybrid way of working/ fully remote option
- Additional annual leave days – 25 for the whole year
- Day off on your birthday
- Additional health insurance and dental service coverage
- Multisport card
- Flexible working hours
- Annual bonus
- Referral bonus
- Additional paid maternity leave
- New-born bonus
- Marriage bonus
- Training and development opportunities
- Memorable team buildings