Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Stimulating iGaming Careers
With Gaming talent headhunted from our peer providers in the industry including Betfair, Betway, SBTech, Sporting Solutions, Sportradar, Tabcorp and William Hill, our teams across the world are passionate about leading towards the Gaming experience of the future.
Our Core Values
We do what we say, on time, every time. We work closely with our clients to provide robust and effective plans of action, working strategically to deliver the optimal iGaming solutions for your specific business objectives and audience needs.
We’re dedicated to progression
We employ industry experts around the world with specialist knowledge in emerging markets and localisation, who keep one step ahead of market trends to ensure that our customers stay ahead of the game.
We invest in the best iGaming developers, design teams and infrastructure around the world to deliver progressive, constantly evolving technological solutions that help to give our operator clients the competitive edge.
Technical Development Lead is an integral member of the project team responsible for delivering development projects of varying size and complexity. The Team Leader is responsible for being a part of development, directing, organizing, and controlling the project activities, under the direction of the Project Management office.
The Technical Development Lead is responsible for overseeing the development lifecycle. This may include attending meetings and taking minutes, receiving project documents, compiling knowledge bases, keeping project deadlines, growing the team and managing the performance of every individual in it.
- Relational Databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle
- Experience working in anAgile environment
- Background in building, developing, and managing teams
- Excellent level of English
- Progressive web app (PWA)
- Experience with multi-tenancy architecture
- Experience with Version Control Systems (GIT)
- AWS/Azure/GCP/IBM Cloud
- JSF, Java Enterprise Edition
- Management and improvement of legacy systems
- NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.)
- Hybrid way of working / fully remote option
- Additional annual leave days
- Day off on your birthday
- Additional health insurance and dental service coverage
- Multisport card
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive annual bonus
- Referral bonus
- Additional paid maternity leave
- Training and development opportunities
- Memorable team buildings